Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Going Potty Together

February 19, 2011

I set an intention as I went to bed, and asked this question. "How do I love myself enough to extend that love to others".

Dream

My family and i are going to visit friends, they live in a building with lots of floors and apartments, (like in NYC), we were driving and arrived 30 minutes earlier, we want to stay with them but they had told us that they lived in a very small apartment. We were fine with this. As we are sitting there waiting (we didnt want to show up too early) i am needing to go to the bathroom, i realized i cant hold it, so i decide to call my friend to see if i could come up, so i can use her restroom. She said ok, and my family stays in the car. As i walk to the front of her building, there are people outside hanging out, i remember being careful as i walked to avoid some cracks on the sidewalk. I enter the building, her husband opens the door, he was in the middle of exercising, and the apartment was huge, room after room, there were two ways i could enter the apartment, i chose one way, a large room used as storage, but i wasnt able to go through it because there was another door blocking the entrance, i could squeeze through but i decide no to, my friends husbands finally comes back and tells me to follow him, and to go “this way”, the right entrance to their home. He shows me where their bathroom is, and his little girl follows me and she needs to go also, we realized there are two toilets, so i removed her diaper and set her on the toilet and then i go in the other, as i sit there, i notice that the toilet is made out of plastic, and parts of it start breaking off, i quickly finished and got up, the little girl is also done, the dream ends while i am standing there wondering what to do about the half broken plastic toilet. End of Dream

Feeling in the dream: I seemed annoyed when i realized her apartment was huge, and i saw so many places where my family and i could sleep.
I wasn’t worried about the toilet breaking, i just thought to myself, why would anyone own a plastic toilet.

I welcome any insights or comments.

1 comment:

  1. I shared this dream in our monthly Full Moon Dream Sharing. For insights to this dream from our dreaming community at Dreaming Global Illumination go to this link http://dreamingglobalillumination.com/post-your-dreams-here-full-moon-dreaming-from-feb-18th/

    You can also read many more dreams from people all over the world and their amazing and beautiful insights!

    Happy Dreaming.

    ReplyDelete