Monday, May 9, 2011

The Spiritual Center on Main Street

Jan 20, 2011
I dreamt that I was in a car with my family and we were headed to a restaurant in a small town in Main Street (you know the ones where they have really cool old buildings and store fronts of unique shops and family owned restaurants, one gas station and one stop light.... ) anyway we saw the restaurant but my husband didn’t want to park in front of it, so he backed up to the street before and pulled into a parking spot (diagonal space, where the car points to the store front) I asked him why we couldn't just park in front and he said that it would be better to park here so when we left we could go through this one street instead of going the other way, I thought it was crazy and left it alone... I then pass by a store and realize that it is a mini spiritual center, my Reverend B was there, and I was so excited to see her, she has a real connection with my kids so we went in to surprise her and say Hello, I walked in and realized that it was filled with books, cds, cassettes and various things to do with spirituality.... She was alone and she hugged us and then we sat down on the couch and talked, she mentioned that this was a place for people to rent things and buy things for their own spiritual enrichment and that they needed to be more central and local. She said that the ILC (Spiritual church) is still there, but they wanted to create something smaller and more readily available as well. I though it was a neat idea, I looked at some cds and thought to myself, "hmmm, I can rent these and then share them on a web seminar, so more people can have access to them and we can have a big discussion, maybe once a month, showcase a new author, coach or fascinating person." Then people started coming in, I realized people were being counseled and groups were getting together to talk and discuss various topics, some were just hanging out, and soon I felt crowded, my kids and I felt like we needed to leave, it was a bit too much... my baby threw up on some guy we didn’t know who was holding her, and so I cleaned her up and left, the outside air was refreshing...... then I woke up
Insights welcomed.

This was a Full Moon Dream, where a group of us set an intention before going to sleep. The intention was :  "How do I allow love to blend my masculine and female energies to heal myself/the world".

No comments:

Post a Comment